S/S 2 $23.98
||Warragul Leisure Centre,
21 Burke Street, Warragul, 3820
• Aquatics Team Leader core roles will include to assist the Programs Coordinator to grow and develop programs across the Baw Baw YMCA contract which includes the learn to swim program, schools program and birthday parties
• Work for an organisation that values diversity.
• Great staff benefits like free access to gyms!
It is an expectation that the successful applicant will work hard at ensuring the highest standard of Swimming Lesson (both private and Schools Lessons), and Birthday Party Program through staff development, improving internal systems and customer satisfaction systems to ensure the best possible customer experience.
The Aquatics Team Leader will be required to have a complete knowledge and understanding of all aspects of YMCA swimming lessons and water safety, and provide leadership and direction to Swim Teachers and Schools staff encouraging an excellent team first culture. Management of Birthday parties and direct customer service provision are also key components of this role.
About the Company
YMCA Victoria is a charitable, not-for-profit community organisation that has served the Victorian community for more than 160 years. Together with our partners, we address community needs whilst building strong people, strong families and strong communities. With over 5,000 employees, we deliver programs and services at more than 150 locations every day in settings including camps, student accommodation, community recreation and sporting facilities, swimming pools, early education, schools and kindergartens, youth services and youth justice facilities.
About the Centre
The Warragul Leisure Centre is owned by the Baw Baw Shire Council and managed under contract by YMCA Victoria. Features include: a 50m outdoor pool, 25m indoor pool, hot water pool, program pool, children’s leisure pool with water features, two court stadium, crèche and multipurpose room.
There are also 5 Seasonal Aquatic Facilities in the YMCA Baw Baw Contract, these are located in:
· Neerim South
At the YMCA, we value our people. Working for us means you’ll enjoy great work/life balance and a range of benefits which improve your wellbeing and help you develop as an individual.
About the Role
- Knowledge on how to deliver a swimming lesson program
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Able to multi-task and juggle a number of things on the go and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Ability to lead and grow a team of swimming instructors to provide excellent customer service
How to Apply
Please submit: CV/Resume, Cover Letter
YMCA Victoria is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment, and successful applicants must comply with the YMCA’s Safeguarding Children and Young People Framework.
Visit our website for further information
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Infant Aquatics and/or AUSTSWIM Teacher of Aquatics for People with Disabilities is highly desirable.
Working With Children, Safeguarding Children and Young People Certificate (Completion upon successful applications)
How to Apply