RE2: $23.89 p/hour
||Springers Leisure Centre,
400 Cheltenham Rd, Keysborough , 3173
• Provide valued members with exceptional customer service.
• Work for an organisation that values diversity.
• Great staff benefits!
· Provide excellent customer service to customers, both in person and over the telephone
· Accept customer bookings and enrolments for programs and services at the centre
· Provide customers enquiring about memberships with information, and have the knowledge to administrate memberships when a person joins or renews
· Market and promote the centres programs and services to customers
· Complete area checklists thoroughly and accurately
· Perform clerical tasks related to maintaining the operation of reception
· Successfully complete end of till cash offs
· Immediately respond to customers needs or concerns to ensure the quality of service meets agreed standards
· Comply with the YMCAs procedures for safety, training, document control, corrective and preventative action and customer complaints
· Performs other duties as required
About the Company
YMCA Victoria is a charitable, not-for-profit community organisation that has served the Victorian community for more than 160 years. Together with our partners, we address community needs whilst building strong people, strong families and strong communities. With over 5,000 employees, we deliver programs and services at more than 150 locations every day in settings including camps, student accommodation, community recreation and sporting facilities, swimming pools, early education, schools and kindergartens, youth services and youth justice facilities.
About the Centre
Springers Leisure Centre has Indoor Stadium Courts that can accomodate multiple sports, Group fitness classes, room hire for user groups and events, childcare and cafe
At the YMCA, we value our people. Working for us means you’ll enjoy great work/life balance and a range of benefits which improve your wellbeing and help you develop as an individual.
About the Role
With our focus on outstanding customer service, we are looking for a friendly and bubbly person who is able to create and maintain a welcoming environment for our members and guests. The Customer Service Officer is the face of our organisation and as such it is critical that Customer Service staff display a commitment and belief in the mission of the YMCA. In addition to providing all customers with the highest possible level of service, Customer Service staff will be inclusive and tolerant and will at all times recognise and respect an individual's gender, race, age, culture, ethnicity, class, religion or disability.
How to Apply
Please submit: CV/Resume, Cover Letter
YMCA Victoria is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment, and successful applicants must comply with the YMCA’s Safeguarding Children and Young People Framework.
Visit our website for further information
First aid level 2
- Perform CPR
- Working with Children Check
- Safeguarding Children and Young People Certificate (Completion upon successful applications)
How to Apply