RE Grade 3 $25.31
||Macleod Recreation & Fitness Centre,
157 Wungan Street, Macleod, 3085
• As a Gymnastics Coach you will be responsible for providing coaching experiences for children in the YMCA Gymnastics Program.
• Work for an organisation that values diversity.
• Great staff benefits like free access to gyms!
The Gymnastics Coach will enjoy working in a team based working environment and have a genuine concern for and interest in the wellbeing and educational needs of children. They will plan and deliver challenging and developmentally appropriate gymnastics programs for children.
About the Company
YMCA Victoria is a charitable, not-for-profit community organisation that has served the Victorian community for more than 160 years. Together with our partners, we address community needs whilst building strong people, strong families and strong communities. With over 5,000 employees, we deliver programs and services at more than 150 locations every day in settings including camps, student accommodation, community recreation and sporting facilities, swimming pools, early education, schools and kindergartens, youth services and youth justice facilities.
About the Centre
The Macleod Recreation Centre is a facility that offers a wide variety of programs for all. The centre comprises of a fully equipped gymnasium (electronic cardio equipment, machine weights and free weights), Group Fitness, fully equipt Gymnastic facility, Dance studio, 2 program rooms (used for a variety of programs and services), basketball court and tennis courts. The centre is open Monday – Thursday 6am – 10pm, Fridays 6am – 9pm and weekends 8am –5pm.
The YMCA has undergone enormous growth over the past decade and enjoys a reputation of leadership in the areas of customer service, quality management systems and community development.
At the YMCA, we value our people. Working for us means you’ll enjoy great work/life balance and a range of benefits which improve your wellbeing and help you develop as an individual.
About the Role
- Friendly and approachable with a strong customer focus.
- Reliable and responsive
- Enjoys working with a variety of staff and customer demographics.
- A clear understanding of the YMCA values and vision and a desire to work within these values and towards the YMCA Vision.
- Gymnastics experience (coaching)
- High level of interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Please submit: CV/Resume, Cover Letter
YMCA Victoria is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment, and successful applicants must comply with the YMCA’s Safeguarding Children and Young People Framework.
Visit our website for further information
- Beginner Gymnastics Qualification (Inc: Principles of Coaching in Gym for All, Kindergym, MAG or WAG).
- Working With Children Check
- Coach registration with Gymnastics Australia is required for YMCA Gymnastics Programs
- HLTFA301B Apply First Aid or equivalent
- HLTCPR201A Perform CPR or equivalent
- Advanced Gymnastics Qualification
- Kindergym Intermediate Gymnastics Qualification
How to Apply