RE2 Grade ($23.8915)
04 Terry Vickerman Centre, Casey Complex 14/65 Berwick-Cranbourne Rd, Cranbourne East, 3977
• The Programs Officer will be responsible for delivering positive and engaging experiences for participants in a range of YMCA Sport Programs, School Holiday Sport Programs and Birthday Parties.
• Work for an organisation that values diversity.
• Great staff benefits like free access to gyms!
Casey Stadium seeking energetic and engaging people with a passion for delivering programs. The Programs Officer will be responsible for delivering positive and engaging experiences for participants in a range of YMCA Programs including stadium clinics, birthday parties and school holiday programs. The successful applicant must enjoy working in a team based environment and have a genuine passion for recreational activities to improve the health and wellbeing of individuals. A background and interest in sports is preferable but not essential.
About the Company
YMCA Victoria is a charitable, not-for-profit community organisation that has served the Victorian community for more than 160 years. Together with our partners, we address community needs whilst building strong people, strong families and strong communities. With over 5,000 employees, we deliver programs and services at more than 150 locations every day in settings including camps, student accommodation, community recreation and sporting facilities, swimming pools, early education, schools and kindergartens, youth services and youth justice facilities.
About the Centre
The newly redeveloped Casey Stadium is located in Cranbourne East as a staple facility within the Casey Complex precinct and has a long history of providing indoor sporting experience to the surrounding community. The state of the art facility houses two stakeholder tenants in the Casey Basketball Association and Casey Netball Association. The centre provides the following facilities:
- 10 x Multi-Purpose Indoor full-sized sport Courts (Basketball, Netball, Volleyball & Badminton)
- Indoor Sports Centre (Cricket & Futsal)
- Café, seating and reception areas
- Show court with grandstand seating
- Gymnastics Hall
- Multi-purpose room
- Meeting rooms
- Administration Office space, change and toilet amenities
- Storage areas
At the YMCA, we value our people. Working for us means you’ll enjoy great work/life balance and a range of benefits which improve your wellbeing and help you develop as an individual.
About the Role
- Outgoing and engaging
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
How to Apply
Please submit: CV/Resume, Cover Letter
Working With Children, Safeguarding Children and Young People Certificate (Completion upon successful applications)
YMCA Victoria is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment, and successful applicants must comply with the YMCA’s Safeguarding Children and Young People Framework.
Visit our website for further information
How to Apply