SS4 ($26.46 per hour)
Cnr Princes Highway and Overland Drive, Narre Warren, 3805
• The Sales Coordinator will ensure a high quality of sales and acquisition systems such as the enquiry process, new member sign up process, and cancellation process. A high degree of quality sales reporting is required on a daily basis.
• Work for an organisation that values diversity.
• Great staff benefits like free access to gyms!
The Sales Coordinator will be required to possess a complete knowledge and understanding of membership sales, in addition to providing leadership and direction to all Customer Service and Sales staff.
The Sales Coordinator will ensure a high quality of sales and acquisition systems such as the enquiry process, new member sign up process, and cancellation process. A high degree of quality sales reporting is required on a daily basis. Experience working with the Links computer program is preferred but not mandatory.
This role will entail direct service shifts (as a Membership Advisor), as well as administration time.
About the Company
YMCA Victoria is a charitable, not-for-profit community organisation that has served the Victorian community for more than 160 years. Together with our partners, we address community needs whilst building strong people, strong families and strong communities. With over 5,000 employees, we deliver programs and services at more than 150 locations every day in settings including camps, student accommodation, community recreation and sporting facilities, swimming pools, early education, schools and kindergartens, youth services and youth justice facilities.
About the Centre
Casey ARC is a centre for everyone. One of Melbourne's best health and recreation facilities, Casey ARC's state of the art facilities include a 50 metre swimming pool, program pool, toddler pool, spa, sauna, steam room, and wave pool, a fully equipped health club area, extensive group fitness timetable and programs that cater to older adults and children.
At the YMCA, we value our people. Working for us means you’ll enjoy great work/life balance and a range of benefits which improve your wellbeing and help you develop as an individual.
About the Role
- Ability to develop sales skills in the Membership Sales Advisor team to drive gym membership.
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Leadership capabilities
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in multitasking
- Friendly and approachable with a strong customer focus.
- Reliable and responsive to management and customer requests.
- A clear understanding of the YMCA values and vision and a desire to work within these values and towards the YMCA Vision
How to Apply
Please submit: CV/Resume, Cover Letter
YMCA Victoria is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment, and successful applicants must comply with the YMCA’s Safeguarding Children and Young People Framework.
Visit our website for further information
Level II First Aid and CPR (or equivalent)Previous industry experience in a similar role would be considered an advantage
Working With Children Check
Safeguarding Children and Young People Certificate (Completion upon successful applications)
How to Apply