The position holds an SS 1 rate with an hourly rate of $24.28
||Berwick Leisure Centre,
79 Manuka Road, Berwick, 3806
Cnr Princes Highway and Overland Drive, Narre Warren, 3805
65 Berwick-Cranbourne Road, Cranbourne East, 3977
04 Terry Vickerman Building, Casey Complex 14/65 Berwick-Cranbourne Rd, Cranbourne East, 3977
||Endeavour Hills Leisure Centre,
10 Raymond McMahon Boulevard, Endeavour Hills, 3802
• Develop and oversee the Open Doors initiative in the City of Casey region.
• Work for an organisation that values diversity.
• Great staff benefits like free access to gyms!
The role of the Open Doors Team Leader is to oversee and develop the Open Doors initiative within the City of Casey region. Working across all YMCA managed City of Casey facilities the team leader is responsible for the program quality and ensuring fundraising opportunities are utilised throughout the calendar year.
This is a temporary role until the 30th June 2018 with the possibility of going ongoing.
About the Company
YMCA Victoria is a charitable, not-for-profit community organisation that has served the Victorian community for more than 160 years. Together with our partners, we address community needs whilst building strong people, strong families and strong communities. With over 5,000 employees, we deliver programs and services at more than 150 locations every day in settings including camps, student accommodation, community recreation and sporting facilities, swimming pools, early education, schools and kindergartens, youth services and youth justice facilities.
About the Centre
The YMCA in partnership with the City of Casey, are working together to deliver the vision for the community.
The YMCA’s work in partnership with Council extends to all corners of Casey however is based at the five leisure facilities – Casey RACE, Casey ARC, Endeavour Hills Leisure Centre, Casey Indoor Leisure Centre, Berwick Leisure Centre and Doveton Outdoor Pool.
At the YMCA, we value our people. Working for us means you’ll enjoy great work/life balance and a range of benefits which improve your wellbeing and help you develop as an individual.
About the Role
Position Requirements / Selection Criteria
Capabilities and Behaviours
• Friendly and Outgoing Personality to enable the development of collaborative relationships with current and potential clients
• Punctual and Reliable
• Demonstrated ability to work without supervision.
Qualifications and / or Licences
• Current Victorian Driver’s License
• Working With Children Check
• First Aid Level 2 (or equivalent)
• ACF SCYP Certificate (available on commencement).
• Mental Health First Aid is preferred.
Knowledge & Experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with a wide range of people
• Extensive sales and community experience
• Intermediate computer skills are required
• Great attention to detail.
How to Apply
Please submit: CV/Resume, Cover Letter
Working With Children, Safeguarding Children and Young People Certificate (Completion upon successful applications)
YMCA Victoria is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment, and successful applicants must comply with the YMCA’s Safeguarding Children and Young People Framework.
Visit our website for further information
How to Apply