Swimming lessons in the lead up to summer
- Date: 26 September 2017
- Category: General
- Share This
Are you a parent that spends all summer worried about your child in the water?
Swimming is not just recreation, it is a life-skill. Swimming strokes such as freestyle and backstroke are an important part of swimming; however it is also vital your child learns survival skills, not just for the pool, but for rivers, lakes and the ocean.
Enrolling your child in YMCA Swimming Lessons today means they will learn the vital skills to keep safe in the water for the upcoming summer and more importantly, for life.
Our multi-award winning program offers:
- Flexible class times;
- Passionate and qualified teachers;
- Unlimited access to the pool outside of lesson times;
- Ongoing student assessment and opportunity for individual feedback discussions;
- Discounts on merchandise;
- Certificate upon the completion of each level and key achievements along the way.
Enrol your children in the next Swimming Lessons term before the summer pool fun begins.
Come in today to sign up or call (03) 9376 1633 to book an appointment with our friendly team.