The YMCA Swimathon is coming back to KCRC!
- Date: 05 March 2017
- Category: General
- Share This
It’s the biggest YMCA fundraising event in Australia, and we can’t wait to host the YMCA Swimathon on Sunday 5 March!
The YMCA Swimathon raises money to give people with disabilities the opportunity to learn to swim and enjoy the water safely.
By swimming laps or donating, you will help us raise $1,000 which will provide training for our swim teachers so they can deliver specialised lessons for people with a disability.
You can register for the YMCA Swimathon here.
Swimming not for you? That’s ok! You can also make a donation and join in the fun on the day.
Come along to the on Sunday 5 March from 11am – 3pm and be part of our family fun day.
Activities on the day include:
- Lanes will be available from 9am - 3pm.
- Kenny Carnival from 11am – 1pm. Cost: $5.00 (includes cap and goggles). We will be running a carnival style race day with 25m, 50m and 100m races for all ages*.
- Jumping Castle available from–11am – 12.30pm. Cost: $5.00.
- Pool Inflatable available from 1pm – 3pm (30 minute sessions)*. Cost: $5.00.
- Pre School/Beginner Novelty Races and Games from 1pm – 2pm. Cost: $5.00 (includes goggles).
*Participants are required to register for pool inflatable use and carnival race entry prior to Sunday 5 March at reception or by calling us on 9376 1633.
We hope you come and join in the fun!
For more information about the YMCA Swimathon, visit http://www.ymcaswimathon.org.au/